Scenic Chairlift in Keystone, SD
See Mount Rushmore as you've never seen it before!
The scenic chairlift is what first brought people to our Mount Rushmore
attraction, and is what keeps visitors coming back 50 years later! The
scenic chairlift at Rushmore Tramway Adventures has long been an unforgettable
experience for people of all ages and all walks of life. A beautiful,
mountain-top park awaits you at the summit, but the ride up there is just
Why You Should Make Sure You Ride the Chairlift
There is a reason why our chairlift has remained an enduring and popular
attraction at Rushmore Tramway Adventures:
- Situated two miles west of the Mount Rushmore National Memorial, the ride
up is a treasure trove for the senses.
- The fragrance of the Ponderosa pines surrounds you as you ascend the prettiest
hilltop in the Black Hills.
- The view of Mount Rushmore is sure to impress you with its majesty!
- Once at the top, you can relax and enjoy our gardens and viewing decks
or take advantage of all the thrills that Rushmore Tramway Adventures
has to offer.
- The ride back down is just as enjoyable, but chances are, you'll want
to stay on the top for a while!
Call us at (605) 666-4478 to learn more, or just meet us at the summit!